Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sewing: Robe Project, Finished


I finished this last month, but didn’t get around to sharing it until now. I had originally posted back on January 21 that I started this project. It was the last project for my sewing class. It is a bit too big on me but it is warm and cozy, so it doesn’t really bother me too much. I decided to use my new dress form as a model. It is a little hard to tell in the photo but that blob of fabric on the back photo is a hood. I am still finding pieces of fuzz from cutting the fabric randomly around my apartment. The entire robe is French seamed to keep the fuzzy ends from fraying and continuing to shed.

No comments: