Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quilting: Quilting Bee - The Stitchin' Bee

I just finished this one up today for September in The Stitchin' Bee. "Auntem1" sent some fabric scraps and asked us to create a house for her quilt neighborhood. The block could be any size. We could piece, embroider, applique whatever we felt represented our style. So of course I appliqued.




I'm in a few bees and making a quilt neighborhood is a popular theme. There are tons of great house blocks out there. I've had the idea to make a tree house for a while. I'm glad I finally go to do it!

3 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Oh, this is SO wonderful! She is going to absolutely love it. What an adorable idea.

Vickie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! What a GREAT idea!!!! :)

CaliQuilter said...

This is so cute! What a wonderful idea. You are so creative and I just love to see what you create for our bee.