I completed my April blocks for my quilting bee Sew2Speak. It was Elaine's turn and she wanted wonky houses. There are a lot of great ones in our group's pool. I struggled on my first one, the orange house. I didn't really know where to start and my machine was acting up. As a result of my troubles there are some tiny little seam allowances on the house part. But I caught on and my second one, the green house turned out much better. Although I got carried away and the block ended up on its way to being too tall so I had to hack out part of the middle of my house. But I think it turned out just fine. Look at me pointing out all my mistakes, I bet no one would have even noticed.