Sunday, April 17, 2011

It was one of those weeks...

It was one of those weeks...


Yep I sewed this one wrong the row on the right belongs on the left! I believe I did this back in January with the same style of block. But that was kind of the theme of my week nothing went quite right! Hopefully the new week will be less stressful.

I did manage to successfully finish some projects.

First up were some late bee blocks for Jen from The Hive. The Hive was meant to be a more lucrative bee where we make 4 blocks instead of 1 or 2. Since I was late getting these done and we lost a couple of members along the way and since Jen sent sooo much fabric... I decided to keep sewing until I ran out of fabric. I ended up with 9 blocks.

March Blocks for Jen - The Hive



Next up I finished the other part of my swap package for my Make Mine Modern partner. It looks like she has a couch in her sewing room so I thought this would be a good fit. I hope she likes it.

MMM Pillow




This is the complete package I sent including apron I finished earlier and 6 FQs.

MMM Swap Package


One thing went just right this week...

New DS Quits Line


I was one of the lucky people who had a Jo-Ann Fabric that carried all 21 prints of new Denyse Schmidt line sold only at Jo-Ann's. I was only interested in 16 of the 21 prints!

2 comments:

traceyjay said...

what a gorgeous package! (You sure have lucky partners). ;)

I got lucky at JoAnn's too.

...julia... said...

I got some of that fabric too! I love it :)

Hope your week goes better!