My new place is now complete with a new shower curtain! I decided I wanted a shower curtain that no one else had, so I made my own. Since I now have lots of fabric on hand I decided to make is a mix of lots of different prints. I even added my own grommets at the top. I actually started before I moved but wasn't able to get it finished until last week. It is up now and looking good!
One problem presents itself when piecing together a shower curtain like it is a quilt top... all those ugly seams on the back side. Sure it is facing the liner but I wanted it to look pretty. So I got some white fabric that was super cheap and not 100% cotton because who cares it is after all facing the liner and pieced together a back and then hemmed the edges.
I'm really happy with the finished result.